Paeonia lactiflora 'Mme Calot' blooms with semi-double pinkish white flowers.
The general complaint of these beautiful plants is that they do not bloom or do not bloom very well, but this can usually be explained by the fact that they are planted too deep, also that they have to stand in the same place for years before they give flowers.
A few tips :
- transplanting in August / September
- transplant when the foliage starts to die
- moist and fertile soil, preferably clayey
- Be in the same place for at least 5 to 7 years
- when transplanting and / or dividing, ensure that each piece of root has a "nose"